Re: Should the project hire one or two persons to help the DPL?

On 19.03.21 19:47, Sruthi Chandran wrote:
> The complete volunteer nature of Debian is one of the important
> and attractive point that makes Debian different from other distros.

The complete volunteer nature also means that certain tasks/chores get
done slowly, or sometimes not at all.

For example, I don't think LTS support would be what it is without
Freexian funding. The funding makes it a win-win for both users and
developers.