Re: [draft] Draft text on Init Systems GR

On Sat, Nov 09, 2019 at 06:08:54PM +0100, Simon Richter wrote:
> the main problem I see with this GR is that it is in essence a rehash of
> the GR[1] we had in 2014, with pretty much the same options minus the one
> that won, "A GR is not required."
The option that won is worded like this:

"""
The Debian project asks its members to be considerate when proposing General
Resolutions, as the GR process may be disruptive regardless of the outcome of
the vote.

Regarding the subject of this ballot, the Project affirms that the procedures
for decision making and conflict resolution are working adequately and thus
a General Resolution is not required.
"""

Are we still sure that the procedures are working adequately?

--
WBR, wRAR