Re: Proposed ballot for the constitutional amendment

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Will implies a wish as well. You think Devotee can have
>  wishes, but not intents? You should probably learn about the concept
>  of anthropomorphism.

"The rock will fall at 9.8 m/s/s."

You'd claim the rock is willing itself to fall?

> 	In any case, this is no longer open to debate.

Well I'm glad you've settled that question of English usage. Would you
care to move on to the question of whether "they" is appropriate as a
neuter first-person pronoun? I've always wanted to get that one
settled..

--
see shy jo