Re: April 17th Draft of the Voting GR

Hi,

Anthony Towns wrote:

> It doesn't. Once defeats are dropped, they are *entirely* irrelevant to
> the vote, and it's utterly useless to have terms that refer to them.

True.

> A minimalist change is just to add the qualifier "undropped" to lots of
> places:

Well, if you want to do that... I won't vote against doing it that way, but
I still think that my change reflects what's actually happening better
than adding "undropped" in lots of places. IMHO that only serves to
obfuscate the meaning.

--
Matthias Urlichs    |    noris network AG    |    http://smurf.noris.de/