Re: lenny/volatile KEYEXPIRED 1269969909

Philipp Kern wrote:
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 09:32:29PM +0100, Berni Elbourn wrote:
Is someone able to look into the volatile mirrors....something is odd today:

ftp.uk is outdated.  The issue was fixed on the main mirror two days ago
or so.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

Thoughts...

Should volatile perhaps be under same guidance as the debian security to be un-mirrored. Those arguments for just one site look familiar for someone like me tracking clamav latest. 0.96 was released yesterday for example.

Or perhaps some kind of delay rating measure could be put on the mirror list at volatile.debian.org? So far uk is 3 or so days behind with the expired key.

Just ideas - not criticism. You and Debian do a fabulous job with little thanks! So here is a BIG THANKS from me.

Berni