Re: updated clamav-milter fails if /etc/default/clamav-milter sets OPTIONS

On 01.05.09 14:51, rafa wrote:
> If you are using Postfix and clamav-milter with a socket inside the
> Postfix chroot you still need
> USE_POSTFIX='yes'
> in /etc/default/clamav-milter

No. The new clamav-milter uses option Chroot in its config file, which only
documentation (btw) is in
/usr/share/doc/clamav-milter/examples/clamav-milter.conf, no manual page
for clamav-milter.conf is available.

> I get the following warning when staring clamav-milter:
>
> Starting Sendmail milter plugin for ClamAV: clamav-milterWARNING:
> Ignoring option local:/var/spool/postfix/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl
>
> Nevertheless the option is not ignored and the socket is created.

This option is passed to clamav-milter by its init script.

- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watson.