Re: Bookworm's /etc/mailcap seems to break s-nail

On Wed May 15, 2024 at 4:51 PM BST, Max Nikulin wrote:

> I have filed
> https://bugs.debian.org/1071036
> update-mime does not escape semicolon in .desktop Exec entries

Thanks for persevering with this!

Re-reading your bug report I'm struck by how hard to reason about
(and test) the emacs .desktop Exec= line is. Personally I'd break
that out to a separate wrapper script, which wouldn't fix the root
issue you've identified, but wouldn't trigger it.

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	 jmtd@debian.org