Re: Debian 12 live cd username and password problem

On Tue, Mar 5, 2024 at 11:22 AM genti pp <nikledgen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to install debian 12 but I need to try it first.
> Having Debian 12 live iso it asks me for username and password. Please tell me the correct username and password so I can try it.

I usually use 'sudo su -' from the command line. Sometimes it does not
prompt for a password. I don't recall if that's the case for a Debian
Live cd.

A quick Google search also turns up {user,live} pairs. I'm not sure if
it is correct because I don't see a _recent_ answer from debian.org.
Also see <https://www.google.com/search?q=Debian+Live+password+site:debian.org>.

Jeff