Re: Unidentified subject!

On 2/10/24 05:39, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
Hi,

Gene Heskett wrote:
Is bash not actually bash these days? It is not doing for loops for me.

Come on Gene, be no sophie. Copy+paste your failing line here. :))

Alexander M. posted it a few days ago but my fading eyesight couldn't see the diffs between () and {} in a 6 point font. I need a bigger, more legible font in t-bird. Or blow it up about 3x. Which doesn't stick, its gone with next msg. Grrrr.

Thank Thomas.
[...]> Have a nice day :)

Thomas

.