Re: VAX emulation/simulation (was Re: systemd-timesyncd)

Hi,

Bret Busby wrote:
> Whilst, as I previously made the point, this is all off-topic for a Debian
> operating system users mailing list

But i found a premium excuse in the debian-cd and debian-live ISOs. :o)

> the last seven versions of a file, being retained, was a
> useful tool for software developers, but, responsible software development,
> and, especially, the teaching of responsible software development, have been
> abandoned, over the last decades.

This has obviously been replaced by Source Code Control System, which
now has its final successor under the name Git.
(A coarse substitute are frequently taken incremental backups.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas