Re: Donate money

David writes:
> This forces _everybody_ to comply with American law: unilateral world
> order by any other name.

It is not a uniquely USA law.  It's part of an international scheme in
which most governments participate.

> A directly attributed, undisguised donation to an Assange fund, or any
> other (because this applied to more than one isolated case) does not
> qualify as `money-laundering'.

I didn't say that it did.  I said that preventing "money laundering" is
what the scheme *purports* to do.

> Yes, we definitely need something better than Paypal.

I don't like PayPal either but you won't find any way to do
international transactions without dealing with obnoxious regulations.
--
John Hasler
john@sugarbit.com