Re: systemd-timesyncd

On 1/7/24 19:39, Nicholas Geovanis wrote:
On Sun, Jan 7, 2024, 4:51 PM Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com <mailto:charlescurley@charlescurley.com>> wrote:

    On Sun, 7 Jan 2024 20:36:12 +0000
    "Andrew M.A. Cater" <amacater@einval.com
    <mailto:amacater@einval.com>> wrote:

     > > Take care, stay warm, well, and unvaxed.
     > >                             ^^^^^^^^^^^
     >
     > Gene - no partisan opinions, please, as per Code of Conduct?

    Oh, come on! Just because Gene doesn't like certain ancient Digital
    Equipment products…?

Come on.... There has to be a linux-based VAX simulator somewhere out there for Gene :-D
So he can practice getting VAXed... :-D
....said the man who used to use LSI-11's :-D
Glutton for punishment I take it?

-- Does anybody read signatures any more?

    https://charlescurley.com <https://charlescurley.com>
    https://charlescurley.com/blog/ <https://charlescurley.com/blog/>

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)