Re: SOLVED FOR GENE

On 7/1/24 19:37, Felix Miata wrote:
Doing so is called a defensive response, something to be expected in response to
(needless) offensive behavior. Browsers have default fonts selectable by users for
good reason. Websites shouldn't be assuming user settings are wrong.

Using Debian 12 I recently upgraded my monitor to a high pixel count model. Most websites became unreadable as the font size was then tiny.

I won't go through the many steps I took to fix this, none of which was entirely successful, but I now mostly have the ability to read my screens using Firefox and Google Chrome with individual site settings as required