Re: Possibly broken Grub or initrd after updates on Testing

So, I found a way to manually mount luks partition in Grub and boot from it.

What I did to get there:
set root=(hd0,gpt2)
cryptomount -a

This gave me the unencrypted version of the root partition as (crypto1)

set root=(crypto1)
linux /vmlinuz root=/dev/mapper/luks-UUID
initrd /initrd.img
boot

The problem only is to get the UUID format right. When you're asked to enter the decryption key in a normal boot, it's shown, but without any dashes. But the format must be the same eg Disks shows it. But sure if a Grub tool can show that, but worst case you'll be booted into a initrd BusyBox terminal where you can just look inside /dev/mapper and see the true path that needs to be entered.

Question is, how do I repair the boot process so I don't have to boot by hand every time?