Re: Recommended simple PDF viewer to replace Evince

On 12/6/23 9:06 PM, Bert Riding wrote:
On Tue, 05 Dec 2023 14:30:01 +0100, Eric S Fraga wrote:

I use zathura which is also quite light but I'm not sure if you can
print from it.  I tend to print directly using lp although very
infrequently in any case.
In zathura :print brings up the Gtk+ print dialog.

(So does ctrl-P).  And when I click on Preview the dialog box just closes.  Maybe any comments here will help me configure Preview which stopped working many versions of Zathura ago.  I've just been using "Print to File" for now to determine if the document will fit my paper.

TIA,

Paul