Re: Telnet

debian-user@howorth.org.uk writes:

> gene heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> > Yes.
>> >
>> yes here too.
>
> Thanks guys :)
> I was under the impression wayland didn't do networks. I live and learn.

So was I but apparently things move along, even in Wayland. My
experience with Wayland is still only "it crashes". I think I last tried
in the summer, with up to date Arch Linux. I guess it's the NVidia
graphics but even then I should be able to get further than an instant
crash of the session and back to SDDM. Anyways, it's not a priority and
I'll see if I'll get around to trying it on a computer with Intel or AMD
graphics at some point.

Here's link with a small list of commands for variations on tunneling
X or Wayland or XWayland over ssh:

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/posuyb/comment/hd1c2fq/