Re: ntpsec as server questions

On 12/4/23 14:17, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Mon, Dec 04, 2023 at 02:11:51PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
That leave the localtime error pretty much up to the date command, or is
there something else screwing with this? Where ALL in this chain does
/etc/timezone get used, which is currently set to:
America/New_York

ls -ld /etc/*time*

Please.

.
as reported, its now fixed.
root@mkspi:/usr/share/zoneinfo# ls -ld /etc/*time*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 27 Dec 4 15:22 /etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/EST5EDT
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 17 Dec  4 11:44 /etc/timezone

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis