Re: limit on attachment in mail to list

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023, 4:54 AM Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 18:10:12 +0800
hlyg <hlyg2023@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello hlyg,
(sweeping generalisation coming)
People that upload such images are lazy, arrogant, and suffer
from a massive sense of entitlement.

Or maybe they are used to the more recently-devised file sharing services which let you exchange zillions of much larger files than this list allows, but every hour. On any given day I might listen to several hundred gigs of industrial, goth and EBM music on YouTube and Bandcamp, for free. Not even 0.1% of what was added only that one day just in those 3 styles of music.

It's a different use-case but the thoughts are all the same: Have you ever used, say, an S3 bucket for your Debian EC2 VM in Amazon cloud?

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"