Re: how to find libreoffice is built for architecture

Am 06.11.2023 um 06:42:41 Uhr schrieb జిందం వాఐి:

> * example_ libreoffice-writer 7.6.3~rc1-2
> is not available for architectures_
> armhf, mips64el, s390x [ 1 ]
> * how to find if libreoffice-writer 7.6.3
> is available for above missing
> architectures
>
> [ 1 ] https://packages.debian.org/experimental/libreoffice-writer

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libreoffice-writer&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

It is available for those architectures (please tell us the OS you are
using).

Be aware that experimental is a special repo for builds that aren't
tested well, so use them with caution, even on sid.

For a stable operation, I recommend using Debian stable.