Re: Debian will not boot any more, wrong UUID

Hi David,

> Please provide manufacturer names and part numbers for:
> * notebook computer
Acer Aspire A317-51G

> * NVMe drive

Kingston manufacturer, do know not more

> * hard drive
normal SSD (I intend to install Debian on this as subtitute)

> David

The BIOS is INSYDEH20, Rev. 5.0 (latest version), this was original on the
notebook when it was bought. (Yes, I know, I am sking myself, which idiot is
using such a BIOS, and not AMI or hmmmmmm, Phoenix.)

Oh, and by the way, it is not my notebook, it is belonging a friend.

Best regards

Hans