Re: Sunrise and Sunset from terminal

On 24/09/2023 00:22, Felix Miata wrote:

sh srss.sh
Sunrise Today: 71:8
Sunset Today: 72:4

It's still that idiotic AM/PM nonsense, and the : is in the wrong place.

Your city in my terminal is displayed correctly:
Sunrise Today: 07:18
Sunset Today: 19:24

Looks like the website has decided to display it differently for you,
based on your location. For me, it displays in 24 hours format, for you,
in AM/PM format.
You will have to modify the script, but it should be very easy, start
from disabling insert colon section and work from there.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/