Re: trying to make gkerelln show motherbord temp and voltages

On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 10:26:51 +0100
Phil Wyett <philip.wyett@kathenas.org> wrote:

> Both gkrellm and especially mbmon are very dated and IMHO should not
> be used with newer hardware as they likely do not fit requirements.

Interesting Phillip.

I am running Bookworm on older hardware, and all the glitches
experienced, have blamed on Bookworm. I think it was released still
containing many bugs?

6.1.0-12-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.52-1 (2023-09-07)
x86_64 GNU/Linux

• The address bar in Claws Mail is flaky, It doesn't show the addresses
  unless you use the scroll bar and then you can see each one, after a
  fashion. If you try to type in the address, is splits it up and puts
  some of the address on a differently line. So the emails don't send,
  because the address is incorrect.

• The touch pad cursor is twitchy sometimes and a real pain to with work
  sometimes.

• LyX doesn't allow you to change the Latex(pdflatex) file formats
  to evince so it works, uses Gimp because it was installed after
  evince.

• WIFI connection drops out after hibernating.

Some of the issues I am working through. However, I thought this was
Bookworm as this hardware worked well with Bullseye.

Will get there eventually.

Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Wisdom is always an over match for strength. -Phaedrus

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.