Re: pppoe ipv6 PD

On 07.09.23 10:27, Anssi Saari wrote:

Am 06.09.23 um 09:37 schrieb Marco:
Am 06.09.2023 09:24 schrieb Anssi Saari:

That should be enough but I don't really know how pppoe works, I've
only used IPv6 with tunneling, 6rd and 6in4 with the late route48.org.
With PPP IPv6CP (RFC 2472 is being used.
It negotiates a 64 bit interface identifier to create the link-local
address.
The rest is being done with router advertisement and optionally with
DHCPv6.

I get it working.

What did you change to make it work though?

My changes where attached in my last mail. Did you seen it?
Have a look at the mailing archive: