Re: Problem with libreoffice and localisation - LO hangs

On Fri, 01 Sep 2023 13:51:35 +0200
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>I also discovered, that the installation of libreoffice-l10n-de will
>deinstall several lib

With little in the way of information from you, we can only guess, but
the first thing to check is that the localisation package is the same
version as the rest of LO.

Further; Stable, Testing or Sid?

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"