Fix for bug in r8168-dkms with kernel 6.4.0.2-amd64

I am posting this to the list in the hope that it will help someone who has encountered
the same issue I did.

I am running the testing stream and a few days back, during a regular update, I encountered a
kernel panic. The error appeared to be in the r8168-dkms package.

I searched around for a few days and found the solution at this link:

Specifically it was this bit that fixed the issue:

------------------------
Package: r8168-dkms
Version: 8.051.02-3
Severity: important

Dear Maintainer,

I confirm that the bug is present.
"PascalHambourg" on our forum found a workaround by directly editing the
file /usr/src/r8168-8.051.02/r8168_n.c

Replace
#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= KERNEL_VERSION(6,5,0)

By
#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= KERNEL_VERSION(6,4,10)

And the compilation of the module happens without error.

Best regards,
Lol.

I am not subscribed to the list.

Sam Varghese