nmcli: Specify which channel I want to connect?

Hi, I want to connect to a certain hotspot, but this is a corporate entity with different access points all around the building, each of them at different channels (usually 1 or 6 for the 2.4 Ghz band and 44 or 60 for the 5ghz band).

I can either edit the connection on Network Manager but then I would have to edit it again next time, or I can do:

$ nmcli connection up <SSID>

Is there a way to pass the ap channel straight over to nmcli?

Thanks.

--
Ottavio Caruso