Re: Debian OS Upgradtion from 9.9 to 11.13

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 09:59:14AM +0000, Malay Chandan wrote:
>    HI Team,
>

>      We are trying to upgrade Debain OS from 9.9 to bullseye in VMware
>    instance hosted in Gcloud.   We are using command apt-get update &&
>    upgrade.  But not able to update.
>
>    Please give your suggestions.

Your question is impossible to answer. You will need to give some
information about what you did (with actual detail), what you expected
to happen, and how it went wrong.

I recommend that you have a look at [0] and then ask your question
again.

One thing, however, that I can point out is that upgrading by skipping
major releases is not recommended or supported at all. You should really
upgrade from 9.9 -> 9.13 first, then to 10, then to 11.

Regards,

-Roberto

[0] https://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

--