Re: Bootloader error grub minimal bash "load the kernel first" after installing my live image via calamares installer

On Sun, Aug 13, 2023 at 06:56:08PM +0530, Sakkra Billa wrote:
> I followed the tutorial from:
> https://www.willhaley.com/blog/custom-debian-live-environment/ to make a
> live custom debian 12 image. In order to install it on my VM I installed
> calamares, calamares-settings-debian and rsync . The live image works
> perfectly and the installation also finishes without errors but when i
> reboot my VM into the installed environment, it boots into grub minimal
> bash line editing mode. On typing boot it says "load the kernel first". I
> did not change any of the calamares settings everything is default. Please
> guide me that where did i go wrong.

I don't know the tutorial. I'd suggest asking on IRC channel debian-live on
OFTC or on the debian-live Debian mailing list.

I think this is sufficiently niche that those two sources of advice may
prove to be better.

All the very best, as ever,

Andy Cater