Screensaver in KDE (Plasma5)

Hi folks,

it would be nice if someone could send me the correct settings of libs and
binaries, which are related for the screensaver in plasma5.

Also I would like to know, if the user hast to be member in a special group
related to the screensaver.

The problem here is, that I can not deactivate a started screensaver of my own
session, although I know the correct password (of course).

For me, it looks some wrong settings in the rights, so that I myself can not
stop the screensaver process. The process can be stopped by root.

Thanks for any help.

Best regards

Hans