If you don't know what package the bug is in...

It is a MATE problem regrading two, possibly related issues. I was thinking mate-desktop-environment, but maybe that is wrong. Maybe it is mate-desktop-common or something else.

It has to do with:
(1) the panel placement; Limits on which displays it allows me to place the panel; and,
(2) the inability to move the displays to the correction position via System/Preferences/Hardware/Displays
--
Ellis Michael "Mike" Lieberman