Re: Feeds aren't yet dead (Was: Re: perl module listgarden)

On Thu, Aug 03, 2023 at 05:29:33PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Aug 03, 2023 at 03:07:47AM +0000, Russell L. Harris wrote:
For that matter, is RSS still in use?

$ r2e list | wc -l
72

Andy, I don't understand; kindly explain.

I have a blog and a web site, both of which I create with make4ht, so
they have no RSS feed.  Of course, everyone else uses WordPress, which
can produce a RSS feed.  But I compose with LaTeX as my markup
language, and (the last I checked) LaTeX is only marginally-compatible
with WordPress.

But I am a dinosaur, and I am not sure that RSS still is vital or even
helpful to a web site; therefore my query.

RLH