Re: I reinstalled debian bullsee and still have the same messages andthis one too

Hello,

On Sun, Jul 16, 2023 at 09:10:31AM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> On 7/16/23 04:38, didier gaumet wrote:
> > This error message could probably disappear if you install
> > xdg-desktop-portal.service package.

[…]

> What repo is this in, its a not found in an sudo apt install command.

$ apt-file search xdg-desktop-portal.service
xdg-desktop-portal: /usr/lib/systemd/user/xdg-desktop-portal.service

I have no input on whether that is the source of the OP's error
message however.

Cheers,
Andy