Re: Wireless temperature & humidity measurement

Nate Bargmann <n0nb@n0nb.us> wrote:
> * On 2023 14 Jul 02:37 -0500, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm looking for a wireless way to measure temperature and humidity
> > indoor with hardware off the shelf and software included in Debian
> > 12 bookworm.
>
> Off the shelf the Davis Vantage Pro 2 is probably one of the most
> popular.

I think the OP said they were looking for temperature and humidity
indoors, so I don't think an outdoor weather station quite fits the
bill as well as being an order of magnitude too expensive! :(

There are quite a few battery-powered T+H sensors with wi-fi, but I'm
not up to date with which ones can be intercepted to provide data
directly rather than uploading to a 'cloud'.

Certainly some emonTH plus an emonBase from
https://shop.openenergymonitor.com/ would do the job, but I expect
there are other alternatives