Re: [partly solved] Re: mounting media in plasma5

Am Dienstag, 4. Juli 2023, 14:11:19 CEST schrieb Greg Wooledge:
Hi Greg,

yes, that is exactly the point I was looking for. As I had no clue, where t
start looking at, your advice is the one. Thank yu very much!

I will read and leran now, and now that I know, what is related, I will be
able to go on n my own.

Smetimes it is only the isty bitsy tiny information, one needs to solve the
big problem.

Thanks again and have a nice week!

Best regards

Hans