Re: Deactivating and Reactivating the display of a NUC 13

Stefan Schumacher <stefanschumacheratwork@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello Timothy
>
>>Do both NUC's have the same behavior or is just one of them having
> this problem? If just one of >them is having this behavior is it the
> DP or HDMI?
>
> I have just done some tests and it's only the USB-C-to-DP NUC that is
> problematic. The HDMI one goes into suspend and wakes up without any
> problems.

I have a similar problem with a Lenovo laptop and Samsung monitor,
although using USB-C to USB-C connection. Same laptop worked without
issue with a Lenovo monitor and same cable so I'm blaming the
Samsung. It seems from some other issues the USB-C support was tacked
on, not well integrated.

Although things have gotten better recently, I just don't know
why. Possibly some update to the Lenovo laptop has helped.