Re: bookworm upgrade report: boring

On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:05:32 +0200
CL <cl.debian.mailing@t-online.de> wrote:

> Only topic was the restart of the Nextcloud. They don't wanted the
> standard PHP 8.2.
> Solution was a downgrade to PHP8.0

That's unusual - Debian Stable having too *recent* software :|

FWIW, I upgraded my Debian Stable Nextcloud (26.02 via Docker) server
to Bookworm without trouble. Nextcloud is using PHP 8.2.6, but the
Docker containers seem to be providing their own PHP, since I haven't
installed any native PHP packages. This is one reason it can be nice to
run software not in the repositories via Docker.

--
Celejar