Re: how to change boot screen image?

On 6/9/23 15:40, DdB wrote:

Thank DdB! i have some success

/usr/share/desktop-base/homeworld-theme/grub/

boot screen can be changed by replacing file in location above

i haven't been able to change login background

Very strange: if i use my favorite search engine, i find dozens of
places, describing a solution. And especially nowadays, where AI
specializes on giving useful hints and explanations to remedy computer
configuration problems, i am wondering as to why you keep asking here?

I have neither lxde nor lightdm, so cannot even verify those solutions,
but you should ... beginning with perhaps:
https://www.marksayson.com/blog/lxde-customizing-the-log-in-background/

.

if you insist on doing research including google and reading manual before posting to list,  i'm afraid list traffic could decrease dramatically

after all linux/debian is mature product, problem is usually with user, not with linux

ps: some threads are marked OT