Testing webkitgtk update for buster

Hi,

I'm preparing an update of WebKitGTK+ 2.40 for buster. The current series, 2.38, is now end-of-life upstream, and won't receive any more security updates. Since this is a library used by many packages, I'd appreciate any help testing it. If you are using Debian 10 buster and webkit2gtk, I'd appreciate any feedback on the update.

I have prepared a repository at

  deb [allow-insecure=yes] https://people.debian.org/~pochu/lts/webkit/ ./

(the allow-insecure could be dropped if you make apt trust my GPG key 709CA6C7EBE6259C5DF7643E9D46C488E4368302).

There's a known regression with evolution, so I prepared an update for it to work with the newer webkit (included in the repo).

I'd appreciate some testing of any webkit applications (epiphany-browser, evolution...) that you can.

If all goes well, I'll update webkit in buster soon.

Please Cc me on any replies.

Thanks,
Emilio