Re: linphone and address books

Mario Marietto wrote:
> I forgot to specify that I don't like a telephone so much like I had 20
> years ago. I mean,I would like to see a VOIP phone with the form factor of
> a smartphone. Sorry if I haven't been very clear.

In the sense of having a wireless handset to carry around the
house or office? They exist. DECT is the usual standard; there
are DECT-SIP gateways. Yealink makes several of them.

In the sense of running a VOIP client on a smartphone? That
exists too, although the battery life tends to be terrible.

-dsr-