Re: thunderbird missing arrows for scrolling through list of email messages

On 05 May 2023 18:07, Lee wrote:
On 5/4/23, zithro wrote: I think you also need
user_pref("widget.gtk.overlay-scrollbars.enabled", false);

and this is also nice
user_pref("widget.non-native-theme.scrollbar.size.override", 20);

I tried them all, but now there's a simple GUI option (see my other post in this thread) ! \o/

PS: no I won't write a theme ^^
But I may check how to edit one. You know how ?

I think vim is really nice :)
But that's probably not what you want to know

Ahah, indeed, but thanks for the laugh ^^

 From there I can select the Chicago95 theme as any user and if there's
anything I don't like I can, once I figure out wtf needs to be changed
(which can be a non-trivial task for me), make the change.

That was my point, wtf needs to be changed ?! ^^
I checked some themes in /usr/share/themes and ... well, I'll use my theme as it is !