Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, youareusingthe wrong driver

On Tue, May 16, 2023 at 10:52:28AM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> gnutls28-dev worked, all tests pass. thanks Greg. How do I now make
> installable deb's? I think I have dh installed.

I wouldn't even try.  That would be a *project*.

This is the sort of thing that you install in /opt or /usr/local and
write your own systemd unit files or init.d scripts for, possibly
cannibalizing the Debian ones if they exist.

That said, since this involves printers, I would just ask Brian what
to do.  He seems to know them extremely well, certainly better than I
do, though that's a low bar to pass.