Re: Unable to associate to mobile hotspot

At any rate, I've tried adding "intel_iommu=off" to my kernel parameters
and rebooted, but nothing changed.

Steps:
sudo nano /etc/default/grub
Change from this:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash"
To this:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash intel_iommu=off"
Update grup:
sudo update-grub
Reinstall system.
shutdown -r now

Then,
journal -b and post here.

If skip task update-grub does not work.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 7:56 AM Lucio Crusca <lucio@sulweb.org> wrote:
Il 04/03/23 05:23, Rodrigo Cunha ha scritto:
> What is your kernel?

Linux t470 6.1.0-5-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.12-1
(2023-02-15) x86_64 GNU/Linux

> I saw in a forum from Arch that a problem in the kernel is causing this.

I've read through the forum posts you linked, and the ones linked
therein. I'm afraid it's quite a different problem. My wifi connection
has no stability issues: it just refuses to associate to this specific
hotspot, but it works like a charm with others. My logs do not show the
CTRL-EVENT-BEACON-LOSS message. My network adapter is not Atheros.

--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha