Git Branching

I am working with remotes, when i want push to the remote with this command appear the following error:

git push main master

fatal: 'main' does not appear to be a git repository

and the repository exists.

I have the following branching:
  main
* master

I don't want to create a new branching, I want to push my advance to the main but it is impossible. This creates a new branching.
--

With kindest regards, William.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org