Removable media issue

Hi folks,

some weeks ago I mentioned the problem, that an USB-stick is not recognized,
when it is put in the second time. I am using Plasma5.

For remembering:

1. Put the USB-Stick for the first time in, it will be recognized.

2. Mount it in the window either by the option in the bottom taskbar or by
starting dolphin in the taskbar.

3. When you finished work, unmount it with the option in the taskbar.

4. When you now reinsert the same USB-stick, it will not be recognized, that
there is an USB-stick again connected.

Please note: This behaviour could only be noticed in Pasma5. When using XFCE
or LXQT on the same computer, everything is working fine.

I do not know, what plugin or module of Plasma5 is related to this issue.

If someone knows more, it would be nice, if he could file a bugreport to the
developer.

Please feel free to ask for any mor information.

Best regards

Hans