Re: question for seasoned links users?

On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 11:40:47 -0400 (EDT)
Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:

Hello Karen,

>You would lose that bet.

Yeah, I found that out;  I went back through some of your previous
messages where you mention that shellworld are a hosting service.  I'd
forgotten.

On the plus side, it would only have been a small bet.   A few pennies
(or cents, if you prefer) at most.  :-)

>I imagine that the actual owner, simply has privacy protection  on
>their registration...I certainly do for all of my domains.

As do I.  However, there are rules governing who can, and cannot, have
such info redacted.  The bigger the organisation, the harder it becomes
to maintain that privacy.  All of which leads me to conclude that
shellword is small operation.  Of course, that isn't always a bad thing.

Anyhow, this is all a distraction from your question, for which I
apologise.  A question for which I hope the suggested solution works out
okay.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"