Re: Mail Transfer Agent

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 02:36:15AM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm having problem with my actuel email provider (the one that goes with
> my web hosting plan). It deals badly with mailing list and now has
> started to having delivery problem to email hosted by outlook.com . I
> believe their email server (SMTP) are being badly flagged.

FWIW, every normal person has issues delivering to the Microsofties
(outlook.com, hotmail.com). They are like that [0].

> As many of you are long term server and TI operator, would you have any
> suggestion for a service ?

I usually recommend posteo.de [1]. Not affiliated in any way, but I know
quite a few happy users. Also mailbox.org [2].

Cheers

[0] A friend of mine works as admin for an academic site. The name
   and IP addresses come from academic resources. Outlook was bouncing
   their mails until he started bouncing Outlook's mails: when the
   people on the other side complained, he directed them to complain
   to their provider, Outlook. That worked.
[1] https://posteo.de/en
[2] https://mailbox.org/en/