Manners [ was Re: 'Hoping people won't *who-ha* too much']

Hi,

On 2021-08-07 10:05 a.m., Brian wrote:
> On Sat 07 Aug 2021 at 16:36:19 +0300, ellanios82 wrote:
>

>> : https://www.merriam-webster.com/
>
> [Snipped]
>
> The point of your posting appears to be to point out a user's
> spelling mistake. Maybe he is grateful for the uinsolicited
> advice but it is regarded as bad manners on this list. Please
> refrain.

Being irrelevant is considered bad manners in all community. So maybe
you shall police yourself *before* looking to comment on others behavior.

There's nothing *bad* in this explanation as it's only popular culture
explained. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing hidden and no *angry mob*
except maybe you that has the a limited tolerance. Don't worry, autistic
type of person are loved on this list. We accept that for you it may be
hard to understand all the magnitude behind act of language.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside