Re: apt tells me that grub-efi, grub2-common are no longer needed

Markus <debianer@gmx.de> writes:

> So it seems that apt-listbugs has done the pinning. Right?

Right and while I've never used apt-listbugs, it should've asked you
what to do when you updated your system? Since the issue concerns ARM
based systems only, binning was not the correct choice.

As the bug is fixed now it seems to me apt-listbugs should clean this up
by itself, it's supposed to run periodically. I guess you could run it
manually too.