Re: Request: A Debian public Wiki repository/bank for complex code lines with examples, scripts, self-explanatory with terminal, otherwise Minimal explanatory texts

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 09:38:07 -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
>     To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
[...]

[...]
>    * There are wikis available that you could start making pages for -- one
> might be Greg Wooledge's wiki on bash (with his permission, and if he is
> willing to allow subjects other than bash to be discussed).
>
>    Another is my WikiLearn [t]wiki which was / is intended as my learning
> notebook (I have a lot more content offline, which I haven't put online for
> variety of reasons).
>
>    It is at https://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/WebHome.
[...]

Thank you, Dr./Mr. Kramer, for taking time to post your kind inputs.
To me, the best possible option would be an organisationally hosted
wiki site with strict posting guidelines, and pages as described.

Best