Re: Hardware requirements between Debian 9 and 10

> Cant you just upgrade the RAM? My Intel Atom N550 netbook supports 2GB -

That's good advice: check whether your machine has the RAM soldered on
or has an SODIMM: it might be easy&cheap to find a pair of old 1GB
SODIMMs to replace the likely pair of 512KB SODIMMs you have.

[ In my case, when I have such needs I first go to my department's IT
  guys, who have all kinds of old unused hardware pieces stashed in
  boxes.  ]

        Stefan